Humic/Fulvic acid and other humic substances, collectively referred to as humates, are the final stage of organic matter as it degrades to its smallest possible size. They are extremely complex molecules, formed naturally over time by soil microorganisms as they recycle the nutrients and organic matter present in decaying plant material.
In healthy, pristine soils, humates are constantly formed by the life and death cycles of plant roots, microorganisms, and fungi in the soil. Modern agricultural practices have disrupted this cycle - in order to maintain good soil health, it is now necessary to add this critical component back into the soil, so that we can reap the benefits of working with instead of against nature.
1. Regulate the synthesis of plants hormones and enhance the physiological activity.
2. Low-molecular weight organic nutrients, decrease the bio-energy consumption of plants.
3. Promote the absorption and transportation of nutritional elements in soil by roots of plant, adjust and enhance the utilization efficiency of elements.
4. Photosynthesis. Promote the synthesis of chlorophyll and photosynthetic electron transport, relieve the midday depression of photosynthesis on plants, increase the photosynthetic rate and accumulation of photosynthetic products.
5. Plant Growth Acceleration. Significantly accelerate seedling growth, increase plants yield.
6. Flower and Fruit Protection. Increase pollen germination rate and the length of pollen tube, decrease fruit and blossom drop, increase the fruit yield.
7. mprovements in fruit quality. Promote the synthesis of anthocyanin in fruits epidermis and accumulation of sugar content, improve the External and Internal Quality of fruits.
8. Postpone senescence. Enhance the root activity of plants, postpone plant senescence, improve the storability of agricultural products to extend shelf life.
9. Enhance resistance and stress tolerance. Increase the thickness and strength of cell wall, induce Plant Cell Signal Transduction and activity of antioxidative enzymes, strengthen the plant stress resistance.
Fulvic Acid contains many functional chemical groups that are highly active in the chelation and mobilisation of plant nutrients. Humic acids hold onto nutrients, attract moisture, provide carbon for microorganisms and help in the development of soil structure.
Potassium Fulvic Acid can be applied either foliar or through fertigation.It is compatible with most pesticides and fertilisers and can be blended with chelated of minor nutrients along with other water-soluble fertilisers
Potassium Fulvic can be blended with other granular fertiliser or dissolve to produce fertiliser liquid.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Buy Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved