The common inorganic micronutrients fertilizer which exists as anion and cation, easy dissociation, to form insoluble matters, and difficultly been absorbed by plants, the micronutrients was chelated by amino acids and make inorganic element become into organic element. The trace elements (copper, iron, zinc, manganese, boron, magnesium) are fundamental for the development of cultivations as make the vegetal metabolism more active and reduce the plant sensitivity on diseases and climatic and environmental adversities. The trace elements are also involved by different ways in all main metabolic precesses of plants, such as chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis, blossom, fruits setting and ripening. This product absorbed quickly, no residue, changing the soil structure, soil structure adjustment, promoting plants production.
- Prevent fertilizer run off, keep effect of fertilizer
- Modulate entironment of microorganisms
- Improve water holding capacity and aeration
- Increase the fertility of soil, intenerate soil
- Increase soil aggregate structure
- Boost effect of phosphoric acid
- Prevent soil acidification
- Reduce salinity of soil
- Adjust soil pH value
- Enhance resilience of fighting cold, drought, insect and lodging
- Improve tensility of root, make plant absorb better.
- Enhance crop physiological activity
(1) Demand--Custom demand are welcomed, we can customize your brands.
(2) Production--Assembly line production, high standard and strict requirements
(3) Package--Tailor-made package to cater for your personalize taste
(4) Payment--Various options to make payment more convenient
(5) Delivery & Logistics- Within 15 working days after receipt of payment or L/C; We have big discount from forwarder (Long Contract) or LCL to save on your freight cost.
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
An organic fertilizer will generally have an NPK ratio that adds up to less than 15 and with no individual number greater than thirteen. If you see big numbers on the
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizers comprise a variety of plant-derived materials that range from fresh or dried plant material to animal manures and litters to agricultural by-products
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
Organic fertilizers that feed the soil and sustain plants include animal waste and byproducts, such as bird and bat guano, blood meal, bone meal and feather meal,
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — List of Organic Fertilizers · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure · Chicken or Poultry Manure
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Cow manure makes for a great overall organic fertilizer and is easy to mix in the top few inches of soil when planting. It is also easy to incorporate in large