Appearance: Dark brown granular/pellet
Organic Matter: 50% min
Total Amino acid: 10% min
Organic nitrogen:2% min
Trace elements: 2% min
Xylon: 20% min
Bio HA & Bio FA: 10% min
Total Vitamin: 0.2% min
Good bacteria for Soil & Plant, instead of Chemical fertilizer. Safe and health for our future from here!
- •Use natural plant metabolic processes without long-term side effects.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils. Amending PH Value of Soil.
- •Nitrogen fixation
- •Increase root mass development naturally-up to 25% and more.
- •Save costs by lowering the amount of N-P-K that needs to be applied.
- •Phosphate-solubilizing. Maximize the potential of your fertilizer, resulting in better germination, efficient foliar applications, and a more vigorous growth.
- •Activate beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
- •Flocculate clay particles or aggregates sand for improved soil structure.
- •Buffer stress from soil toxicities (salts & heavy metals). Treatment for soil contamination of Heavy Metals!
- •Leave zero harmful chemical residues.
- •Inhibit the pathogenic microorganism, prevent and reduce the diseases; Pests do not develop resistance.
- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils.
- •Achieve uniform blooming, fruit set, fruit sizing, and maturity.
- •Improve water penetration and water holding capacity.
- •Allow the nutrients to easily assimilate through the roots and leaves.
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
19 Best Natural Fertilizers for plants images | natural fertilizer
Place one uncracked raw egg in the pot on top of a few inches of soil - as it decomposes, it will serve as a natural fertilizer. Use this tip for container vegetables
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers often use alfalfa meal, cottonseed meal, or fish emulsion to provide nitrogen; bone meal or rock phosphate to provide phosphorus; and
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — List of Organic Fertilizers · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure · Chicken or Poultry Manure
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — 1. Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · 2. DIY Molasses Fertilizer · 3. Organic Tea Fertilizer · 4. Straight Epsom Salt Fertilizer · 5. Seaweed Fertilizer · 6
Homemade Plant Food: 7 Easy Natural Fertilizer Recipes | An
Oct 16, 2020 — Seaweed Tea · Epsom Salts, Baking Powder, and Ammonia · Burying Banana Peels · Animal Manure · Aquarium Water · Compost Tea · Homemade
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — Go no further than your pantry, backyard or the beach for materials to make your own organic fertilizer: · BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps