It is a organic fertilizer inoculant prepared by high-throughput screening, combining with the latest production
technology, and using the ecological complex balance technology between different bacterial species, supplemented by Organic Fertilizer. To provide users with targeted solutions, saving costs, shortening the fermentation cycle and increasing production capacity, uniting product and program service
Bacteria count: 16 Billion CFU/g
Ingredients: Aspergillus oryzae, yeast, lactic acid, Bacillus etc.
- Super and quick water solubility, increases the utilization of NPK provide essential amino acid and trace elements for plants
- Enhance the utilization of all kinds of nutrients, reduce the use of chemical fertilizers
- Improve soil structure, increases the beneficial microorganisms in soil, make soil more healthy
- Assit in pest defense, ehance the ability of anti inverse and anti disease and age
- Stimulates root growth, increase water and nutrients uptake
- Benefits flowers and fruits, improve quality and yield and then increases income
- Suitable for all kinds of irrigating methods, Including drop irrigation, micro irrigation, spray irrigation, spread over the fields, flood irrigation and perforated method
- Environmental friendly, protects and improves environment
Foliar spray: Diluted by 1:2000-3000.
One picking crops: Apply 3~4 times in growing period.
Several picking crops: Apply after each picking.
Drip irrigation: Diluted by 1:2500-3000, apply 3~4 times in growing period. Dosage: 1.5-3 kg/ha.
1. Suggest apply in the morning or evening to get better effect.
2. Re-spray if it rains within 8 hours after spraying.
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
Don't apply liquid fertilizer at the exact same time that you plant. No matter how carefully you remove plants from their containers and place them in the ground,
How and Why to Fertilize Your Plants - Longfield Gardens
Most garden fertilizers contain the three primary plant nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K), plus small amounts of the minor nutrients:
Plant Food: Don't Forget to Feed Your Plants | Gardener's
Mar 13, 2019 — PHC All-Purpose Fertilizer is organically-based, easy to use and very effective. Other options are also available, including Soil Power Organic
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — When they're more actively growing in the spring and summer, they benefit from a little liquid fertilizer along with their water about once a month. If
When & How To Fertilize Garden Plants - 5 Big Secrets To
Jun 4, 2020 — #4 Power Mulch For More Nutrients. Perhaps this is the biggest “secret” of all to fertilizing garden plants. In addition to the liquid fertilizing intervals
Fertilizer Basics and How to Feed Indoor Plants - The Spruce
Jul 17, 2020 — After about two months, though, the plant will have consumed the nutrients in the soil, so you'll have to fertilize if you want continued, healthy