|Trademark:Anhui Runquan||Specification:Nitrogen 20.5% min Mosture 1.0% max|
|Appearance||white Crystalline, no visible mechanical impurity|
|Water insoluble||0.01% max|
|Fress Acid(H2SO4)||0.05 max|
|Heary Metal(Pb)||0.005 maxUsed for a variety of crops|
APPLICATION & USAGE
1. The chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
2. The cooking agent used in the paper industry to make sulfate pulp.
3. The glass industry is used as a substitute solvent for soda ash.
4. The textile industry is used to deploy Vinylon spinning coagulant.
5 sed in non-ferrous metallurgy, leather and other aspects.
6. Used to make sodium sulfide, pulp, glass, water glass, enamel, and also used as a laxative and antidote for barium salt poisoning. It is a by-product when hydrochloric acid is produced from common salt and sulfuric acid. Chemically used to make sodium sulfide, sodium silicate, etc. The laboratory is used to wash away barium salts. Industrially used as raw materials for the production of NaOH and H2SO4, also used in papermaking, glass, printing and dyeing, synthetic fibers, tanning, etc. Sodium sulfate is one of the most commonly used post-treatment desiccants in organic synthesis laboratories.
7, mainly used as a filler for synthetic detergents. Cooking agent used in the paper industry to make sulfate pulp. The glass industry replaces soda ash. The chemical industry is used as a raw material for the manufacture of sodium sulfide, sodium silicate and other chemical products. The textile industry is used to deploy Vinylon spinning coagulation bath. The pharmaceutical industry is used as a laxative. It is also used in non-ferrous metallurgy and leather.
8. The hydration product calcium sulphoaluminate is generated faster, thereby speeding up the hydration and hardening of cement. The amount of sodium sulfate is generally 0.5% to 2% of the quality of the cement, which can increase the early strength of the concrete by 50% to 100%. At 28 days, the strength sometimes increases, sometimes decreases, and the increase is about 10%. Depending on the type of cement and curing conditions And its content varies. It is also used as a filler for synthetic detergents. It is also used in the paper industry, glass industry, chemical industry, textile industry and pharmaceutical industry.
9. Used as analytical reagents, such as dehydrating agents, digestion catalysts when nitrogen is fixed, and interference inhibitors in atomic absorption spectrometry. It is also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
10. Used in chemical, paper and glass, dyes, printing and dyeing, and pharmaceutical industries. It is also used in the manufacture of synthetic fibers, tanning, non-ferrous metallurgy, enamel, etc., and also used as an additive in detergents and soaps.
11. It can be used as a buffer in sulfate zinc plating to stabilize the pH of the plating solution.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Buy Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved