|Infection on Soil:Physiological Neutral||Chemical Character:Chemical Neutral|
|Release Type:Quick||Type:Ammonium Nitrogen Fertilizer|
|Transport Package:25kg 50kg or 1000kg||Specification:Nitrogen more than 21%|
|Origin:Handan City of China||HS Code:3102210000|
Physical and Chemicals properties:
Appearance and properties: violet crystal
Density: 0.87g/mLat 25°C
Melting point: DHS 40 C
Boiling point: 85 ° C
Flash: 28 ° F
Refractive index: n20/D 1.406
The primary use of ammonium sulfate (Amonio de Sulfato) is as a fertilizer for alkaline soils. In the soil the ammonium ion is released and forms a small amount of acid, lowering the pH balance of the soil, while contributing essentialnitrogen for plant growth.
It is also used as an agricultural spray adjuvant for water soluble insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides. There it functions to bind iron and calcium cations that are present in both well water and plant cells. It is particularly effective as an adjuvant for 2,4-D (amine), glyphosate, and glufosinate herbicides.
1.In agriculture, used for nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer,which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. It can be suitable specially for soil with lack of sulfer, but for acid soil, ammonium sulfate needs to be applied with lime.
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is used for raw material in making oxydol, ammonia-alum and ammonium chloride;
4. In Welding Industry, used for welding agent;
5. In textile industry, ued for fire retardant of textile fabrics;
6. In electroplating industry, used for electrobath additive;
7. Ammonium sulfate can be used for making refractory material;
8. catalyst in food coloring reddish brown;
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Buy Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved